|Posted by fracol on May 26, 2015 at 8:10 PM|
On April 9th, EBS hosted its annual Matriarchs of PennMed dinner panel.
We managed to gather
• Dr. Gail Morrison (Senior Vice Dean for Education, nephrology)
• Dr. Rachel Kelz (EBS faculty advisor, endocrine and oncologic surgery)
• Dr. Cindy Christian (Assistant Dean of Diversity and Inclusion, Endowed Chair in Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect)
• Dr. Emma Meagher (Director of MTR program, Associate Dean of Admissions, cardiology) and
• Dr. Iris Reyes (Dickens House Dean, emergency medicine)
all in one place at the same time. So much concentrated woman-doctor-power! JMEC might implode!
These amazing ladies shared their unique paths to their current positions, offered advice on self-advocacy in the workplace and pursuing career interests. We are so thankful that they took the time out of their busy schedules to share their wisdom with our students.